Qualify for the B99.9 RacePool and if your driver wins, you win!
How does it work: We will qualify new participants for each NASCAR race. You may qualify once a month per household. If you qualify, we will assign you qualifying position for the upcoming race.
NASCAR issues the OFFICIAL qualifying lineup just before each race and this is the ONLY qualifying lineup we go by. If the driver who officially qualifies in your qualifying position wins, you’ll win $199. Each week we will qualify 25 Racepool positions. Numbers range from 1-39. In the event we have no Racepool winner, the money will roll over to the next week.
How do you qualify: Call in during qualification times and be caller #9: 276.629.9999 OR 888-517-B999
When can you qualify: 6 AM – 7 PM Monday Thru Friday
B99-9 RACEPOOL RULES 2020
· FOR OUR RACEPOOL, WE WILL GO BY NASCAR’S OFFICIAL QUALIFYING LINEUP (RACE-DAY LINEUP) **IF A DRIVER’S QUALIFYING TIME IS DISALLOWED BY NASCAR THEY MOVE TO THE BACK AND THEIR QUALIFYING POSITION CHANGES\
· THIS SEASON NASCAR CAN STRIP A WIN FROM A DRIVER FOR A MAJOR INFRACTION IN POST RACE INSPECTION. IF A DRIVERS WIN IS TAKEN AWAY, OUR RACEPOOL WINNER WILL BE WHOMEVER NASCAR RECOGNIZES AS THE OFFICIAL WINNER OF THE RACE.
· YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR THE RACEPOOL ONCE PER MONTH PER HOUSEHOLD
· YOU CAN WIN THE RACEPOOL 1X PER 90 DAYS
· IF YOU WIN THE RACEPOOL, PLEASE CALL AND ASK IF YOUR CHECK IS READY BEFORE YOU STOP BY TO PICK IT UP.